Apply for a studentship
The 2016 Studentship Competition (for entry in October 2016) is now closed.
Applications received after 5:00pm, Monday 1 February 2016 will not be considered for nomination under any circumstances.
The information below remains as a general guide for applicants considering applying for entry in October 2017.
As part of our 2016/17 Studentships Competition the NEDTC has available over 40 fully-funded awards for students commencing their postgraduate studies in the social sciences at either the universities of Durham or Newcastle in the 2016/17 academic year.
Please note that a masters is not a prerequisite for studying at the North East DTC. A range of training programmes are available based on an assessment of the applicant’s prior learning and training needs. All studentships can be offered on a full or part time basis.
Find out more about:
- The different types of studentships we have on offer
- Subject areas and Departments/Schools that you can apply to
- The eligibility criteria governing our awards
- The financial support and other resources that successful award-holders benefit from
- Our application and selection process
Further Information and Enquiries
Please contact your prospective Department/School if you have any questions about making an application. For all general enquiries about NEDTC's studentships please email firstname.lastname@example.org